Eliminate Contaminants For Fresher, Healthier Air
Austin’s Green Air offers real solutions for better indoor air quality in Austin. We provide the installation of innovative equipment for reducing contaminants in the air to help your family breathe cleaner, healthier air. A wide variety of products are available to solve any problem, whether you are concerned about allergy symptoms, humidity levels, or bacteria and viruses in the air.
Enjoy Better Indoor Air Quality
Air quality is important for health and comfort. Poor indoor air quality in Austin is common in homes and commercial buildings. Air quality has been linked to negative impacts on health, especially with prolonged exposure to indoor air pollutants. Since we spend most of our time indoors, improving air quality offers several benefits.
Poor indoor air quality can cause:
- Respiratory symptoms
- Triggering asthma or allergies
- Dry skin and hair
Get in touch with us at (512) 598-6923 for quality indoor air quality products and upfront pricing.
If you are interested in better indoor air quality in Austin, we provide the best quality, energy-efficient solutions. Our technicians take the time to listen to your concerns and explain the options for reducing contaminants in the air for cleaner, healthier air quality in your home. We are happy to provide a free estimate for new equipment installation.
Take the first step to better air quality by calling (512) 598-6923 for a free estimate.
Fortunately, you can correct and prevent these symptoms by addressing your air quality. Poor indoor air quality in Austin is often caused by contaminants becoming trapped in the air inside your home. This can include pollen, pet dander, dust, mold spores, household chemicals, and other microorganisms and impurities.
Equipment to improve air quality includes:
- Air filters – The filters in your heating and air conditioning systems are designed to filter dust and particulates from the air. High-efficiency filters or HEPA filters catch smaller particles than standard air filters.
- UV lights – Ultraviolet light is effective for neutralizing microorganisms in the air, such as bacteria, viruses, and mold spores. These systems are used in hospitals, medical facilities, schools, and private homes to reduce the spread of illness.
- Air purification systems – A whole-house air purification system removes more contaminants from the air than the air filters in your HVAC system. As the air moves from the heating and air conditioning system to the ductwork, the contaminants are filtered out, so you have cleaner, healthier air.
- Humidifiers – When the humidity level is too low, you may notice dryness in the nose, throat, skin, and hair. In addition, very low humidity can cause your wood flooring and furniture to dry out and crack. A humidifier adds moisture to the air to correct the humidity level.
- Dehumidifiers – A humidity level that is too high can create the perfect conditions for mold and mildew growth. Dehumidifiers remove excess humidity from the air to improve comfort and discourage dampness.
Identifying the problem that needs to be solved is the best way to improve your air quality. Are you concerned about contaminants in the air, bacteria and viruses, or the humidity level? This can help determine the most effective solution to create more comfortable, healthier air in your home.
“I love supporting small, family-run businesses with integrity and these folks are the real deal.”Bethany A.
“hey truly made this a stress-free experience for us. I highly recommend this company.”Leigh Ann S.
“Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, and Value!”Rebecca H.
1. Our Quality and Experience is unmatched
With over a decade of HVAC experience, we stand behind our work.
2. We can handle any HVAC project you need done
We tackle each job with conviction and enthusiasm.
3. You won't have to fret any overtime rates
We offer 24/7 emergency services for peace of mind.