Reliable 24/7 Heating Services
A working heater is essential to a comfortable home in the Austin area. If your heater isn't working properly, you can count on Austin's Green Air & Heating to provide fast and effective repairs. Our team of certified technicians can diagnose and repair all major makes and models of heaters. Don't let your heater leave you stranded in the cold.
Schedule heater repair in Austin by calling (512) 598-6923 today!
How Long Does a Heater Last?
The average life expectancy of a heating system is about 15 - 20 years. The lifespan of a heater depends on a number of factors including:
- The type of heater
- The age of the heater
- How often it is used
- The climate in your area
- The condition of your home
- Whether or not the heater is properly maintained
If your heater is near the end of its lifespan, it may be time to consider a replacement. Replacing an old heater is a great way to increase comfort in your home and reduce your energy bills.
What Are the Signs That a Heater Needs Repairs?
If your heater isn't working properly, it can be difficult to know whether it just needs a simple repair or a more extensive replacement. To ensure you receive the right service, it's important to know the signs that your heater needs professional attention.
Some of the most common signs that your heater needs repairs include:
- Your heater is making strange noises
- Your heater is blowing cool air
- Your heater is leaking water or refrigerant
- Your heater is blowing warm air for a few minutes and then shutting off
- Your heater is blowing warm air for a few minutes and then turning the thermostat down
- Your heater is blowing warm air but your home isn't getting warm
- Your heater isn't working at all
If you notice any of these signs, call our team immediately for a repair. Waiting to address the problem could result in a more expensive replacement.
Schedule Heating Repair in Austin
If your heater isn't working properly, you can count on Austin's Green Air & Heating to provide fast and effective repairs. Our team of licensed technicians is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to address any heating issues.
“I love supporting small, family-run businesses with integrity and these folks are the real deal.”Bethany A.
“hey truly made this a stress-free experience for us. I highly recommend this company.”Leigh Ann S.
“Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, and Value!”Rebecca H.
1. Our Quality and Experience is unmatched
With over a decade of HVAC experience, we stand behind our work.
2. We can handle any HVAC project you need done
We tackle each job with conviction and enthusiasm.
3. You won't have to fret any overtime rates
We offer 24/7 emergency services for peace of mind.